Meet the Favorite Candidate of that “Racist” TEA Party
Posted by iusbvision on May 11, 2011
At the beginning of the first GOP Presidential Primary Debate only one person in the Frank Luntz focus group knew who this man was, by the end he had won the debate handily.
Herman Cain has been TEA Party favorite since 2009 and this author has followed his career since 1994. Cain has been speaking a TEA Party and GOP events for a long time and this debate was his national television debut. Cain is also a former Indiana resident.
- A native and current resident of Atlanta, Georgia. Married for over 40 years with two adult children and three grandchildren
- Author of four books, Leadership Is Common Sense (1997), Speak As A Leader (1999), CEO of SELF (October, 2001), and They Think You’re Stupid (May, 2005)
- Graduated from Morehouse College with a B.S. in Mathematics in 1967. Earned his Master’s Degree in Computer Science from Purdue University in 1971
- Recipient of eight Honorary Doctorate Degrees from Morehouse College, New York City Technical College; Suffolk University, Johnson & Wales University, Creighton University, Purdue University, Tougaloo College and the University of Nebraska
- Serves on the Boards of Directors of AGCO, Inc., Georgia Chamber of Commerce, Hallmark Cards Inc., Whirlpool, Inc., and Morehouse College, Atlanta, Georgia
- Member of The National Commission on Economic Growth and Tax Reform (1995), chaired by former Republican Vice-presidential candidate, Jack Kemp
- Former Chairman and President of the Tax Leadership Council, the public educational component of Americans for Fair Taxation
- Former Chairman of Godfather’s Pizza, Inc. after serving as CEO and President for ten years, 1986 – 1996. In 1988 he bought the company from The Pillsbury Company
- Past Chairman of the Board of the National Restaurant Association (1994-1995), and former full time CEO and President of the Association (1996-1999)
- Recipient of a 1996 Horatio Alger Award and the 1991 International Foodservice Manufacturers Association’s Operator of the Year/Gold Plate Award
- Chief Executive Officer and President of THE New Voice, Inc., a business consulting company, and Head Coach of HITM
- Past Chairman and Member of the Board of Directors for the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
- At a nationally televised Presidential Town Hall Meeting on Health Care Reform (1994), challenged President Bill Clinton’s health care proposal when he said, “Mr. President, with all due respect, your calculations are incorrect…”
- Radio Talk Show Host, “The Herman Cain Show”, News Talk 750 WSB – Atlanta, Monday – Friday, 7pm-10pm EST
Herman Cain is incredible in a debate. The Democrats (and their media complex) already know that they do not want to have Obama on the same stage with this man. They will try to ignore him, but when they can ignore him no longer they will attack and smear him. Expect it.
Herman Cain: Stay Informed, Stay Involved, Stay Inspired
Sen. Rick Santorum also gave a very impressive showing at the debate. Here is an interview with Judge Napolitano: